- Our Community
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
NOTICE OF SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
CITY OF CUT AND SHOOT, TEXAS
STATE OF TEXAS *
COUNTY OF MONTGOMERY *
CITY OF CUT AND SHOOT *
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT a special called meeting of the City Council of the City of Cut and Shoot, Texas will be held at 14391 Hwy 105 East, City Hall within the City, March 26, 2020 at 6:00 PM for the purpose of considering items of business described in the accompanying Agenda, to-wit:
(1) Call meeting to order.
(3) Public Comments: Any citizen with business not scheduled on the agenda may speak to the City Council. Prior to speaking, each speaker must be recognized by the Mayor. Council may not discuss or take any action on an item but may place the issue on a future agenda. The time allowed per speaker may be limited.
(4) Consider and take action, if deemed necessary, an ordinance to ratify Local Disaster by Proclamation of the mayor of the City of Cut and Shoot, TX.
(5) Consider and take action, if deemed necessary, to interview and/or hire candidate for position with the Cut and Shoot Police Dept.
(6) Consider and take action, if deemed necessary, amendment to the General budget for funds for the police officer position.
(7) Consider and take action, if deemed necessary, to fill the unexpired term of Alderman Position No. 4 vacancy.
Dated and Posted this 23th day of March, 2020
Amy L. Wade, City Secretary